Installation of an exhibition space in Frank Lloyd Wright's Beth Sholom Synagogue, built in 1959. Built as an interpretive center within the National Historic Landmark, this space provides a historical overview of the design, fabrication and cultural aspects of the congregation. Work included the fabrication of display cabinetry and frames, construction of the exhibition wall and installation of a new electrical system.
Original Architect: Frank Lloyd Wright
Project Architect: Geiger Mason Design
Photographer: Matt Wargo